• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    Im about to start a build an ran across this at tactical inc and its sweet. I was contemplating a bullpup, but that is a no go with this rear charging handle. My problem is, anyone know of a good tactical style stock to mate this to? 10 22 w rear charging system.jpg If anyone has one, feedback would be great.
    Target Sports

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    Tell me about it, it looks like something I would "enjoy" if I can find a decent setup. I dont know if these are new or not, I have just seen it. There has to be a stock to make this installation feasable. I will be googling at break neck speed to try to find one :) Thanks

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Well, do a bit more of a read on the manufacturers site. They say it fits factory stocks. So, as I have 2 rugers in aftermarket stocks and they both were drop in matches I would "ASSUME" most aftermarket stocks would be drop in also. Rather than stress about it. Figure out what stock you like, call or email the Tactical and ask if it fits without modification.

Hope this helps

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    I found another pic that showed it installed and the charging handle is higher, right beneath the rail. I guess it will work will all the other stocks (not bullpup). I just saw it and headed here for some first hand knowledge. Now juat to decide which I would like more between this or the bullpup.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom