• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwb8568

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    S. Austin
    I have a Ruger P95DC up for sale. I’d bought this gun from a guy in North Austin about 4 months ago and it was part of a “package” deal that I had made with him. I have not shot it since purchase (only stripped and cleaned) and was told that it had between 200-300 rounds through the pipe with ZERO imperfections (and have no reason to not believe him, very trustworthy and professional in the sales process). Comes with pistol, original box, 2 mags & Hogue grip. I am looking to sell this for cash ($300) or trade it for something that I am looking for. Obviously any money (+/-) would have to be worked out in a trade deal. I have a few things that I am interested in, but my current wants would consist of: Ruger LCP, Bersa Thunder, Redhawk .44, 12ga tactical/home defense, amongst numerous others. Please feel free to offer up something….all I can do is say no and thank you anyway. Sale to be FTF, with valid Texas ID (no BOS, as they are pretty much useless to be honest). I live in South Austin (Manchaca) and would be willing to meet someone within 20+ miles or so for the right deal. Please respond in thread (or private message if you prefer). Thanks for looking and have a great day. God Bless the USA !!!! \../

P1120196_zps3e8f6c82.jpg

P1120197_zps270b26a1.jpg

P1120198_zpscbbcfb0a.jpg

P1120199_zpsf12ca7fd.jpg

P1120200_zps20561dca.jpg

P1120201_zps1cd7ae7b.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom