• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    Redhawk .44 Mag Cylinder: Stainless, VG condition, with extractor; suitable for rechamber to a tight chamber .45 Colt cylinder, or use as-is.. $110 shipped and insured.

The Blackhawk parts were among a bunch of stuff that I had flooded during Hurricane Harvey, in 2017. A lot of projects went down the river when that happened! Blackhawk .357 Cylinder. In VG mechanical condition, but it is in the white. $60 shipped and insured.

Blackhawk .357 6.5" Barrel. A project barrel, it has been rusty and was soaked in Evapo-Rust. No finish. There is some pitting in the bore and at the muzzle. Maybe you could trim it and use it as-is, or have it rebored for a special project. $35 shipped and insured. Buy both the barrel and cylinder for $75 shipped and insured.

If my prices are out of line, make me an offer. The worst that can happen is that I will politely decline.

Payment by cash only, if local; personal check, USPS money order (item ships after payment clears), Zelle or Venmo if shipping. No PayPal!

Please post an
    'I'll take X,' and send me a personal message for payment and shipping arrangements.

Redhawk cylinder:

IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1009.JPG
    IMG_1010.JPG

Blackhawk parts:

IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG

Last edited: