• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    These are the cans I am looking at for my Christmas purchase.

I am leaning heavily toward the Surge now. It has 7.5 in k configuration I like a lot for my current 10 in 300 blk SBR build. Can would also be used on my 308 AR.

I would like your opinion. The can would be used for range toy, a carbine class (possible high round count), a deer or hog hunt or 2, and Home Defense. Customer service, suppression, repeatable impact shift, and lower back pressure, and length are important. Pretty much in that order, all these cans will be heavy compared to any TB Ultra series.

Surge review and stats at the end. 7.5 and 9 inch

Sandman L is standing for the TI, stats and review 2 separate links. Ti is 8.2 inch

Nfa review with no sbr

Review with Sandman L. It is over half an inch longer but should give similar results, some baffle stack configuration.

SureFire 300 sps

Only stats are on Silencer shop. It is 8 inches long, standard 1.5 in diameter

ARJ Defense ad

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    If you email Capital Armory, they will help you decide, Joshua and Torrey are very helpful and give great advice. I would just email them. They also check this site and you can message them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    Spoke to them multiple times. Got the Surge. Pretty excited. Although that makes 2 rugged Suppressors for me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom