• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Gotcha. I have that saved in my memory banks. You could grab a gif from anywhere in that movie and it would be greatness.

Now excuse me. I've got to apply some more Soul Glow before my curls go limp.

I googled Soul Glow to try and find a picture to post and somehow came across this.

tumblr_mbg07zqbrk1qzn31yo1_500.jpg
    Lynx Defense

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Rofl, you look more like the white devil than anything.

I'm under cover. 4/5ths Cherokee from both my mom and dad's side with 1/5 Irish (dad's side) thrown in just so I could continue to be lower than the blacks.

I look white and so do all three of my brothers. Doesn't change what you assholes did. I've got pics of me and my 100% grandmother chillin'. She died at 108. Never went to a home and used snuff (the hardcore powder shit) her entire life. We used to drink our tea out of her old snuff jars.

Different world we're living in today.

I'll never forget the time she showed me what her snuff was. I was a young kid and thought snuff meant sniff. That didn't end up well for me and I learned a great lesson.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm under cover. 4/5ths Cherokee from both my mom and dad's side with 1/5 Irish (dad's side) thrown in just so I could continue to be lower than the blacks.

I look white and so do all three of my brothers. Doesn't change what you assholes did. I've got pics of me and my 100% grandmother chillin'. She died at 108. Never went to a home and used snuff (the hardcore powder shit) her entire life. We used to drink our tea out of her old snuff jars.

Different world we're living in today.

I'll never forget the time she showed me what her snuff was. I was a young kid and thought snuff meant sniff. That didn't end up well for me and I learned a great lesson.

Dude, if you're being serious, and can prove it, your children should have a pretty easy time paying for college. There's your reparations.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    There's a fight going on at the RV park I'm staying at right now. Everybody is drunk and yelling. I'm drinking but off by myself and not a part of that shit.

Already had the Sheriff out here tonight because some dumbass was shooting.

These rough neck guys party HARD!

I keeps to myself, and with you guys.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    There's a fight going on at the RV park I'm staying at right now. Everybody is drunk and yelling. I'm drinking but off by myself and not a part of that shit.

Already had the Sheriff out here tonight because some dumbass was shooting.

These rough neck guys party HARD!

I keeps to myself, and with you guys.

LMAO. You hermit. Go out there and stir some shit up.

Just kidding.

Top Bottom