• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    So for those in the SA area what range would you prefer? I know we all live on different sides of town, post some input otherwise I'll pic.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Joined, and now with a new job I have most my weekends free so I can join you guys on those Sunday morning range days!

I don't mind BulletHole, only been there once though, but seemed ok, even with all the negative reviews about it. I really want to go to a range to shoot my 870 so a shotty friendly range would be awesome. And I'm not big on clays (bc I'm not that good at shooting them haha).

Project325

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    San Antonio
    Joined! The usual suspects I shoot with both have new babies so they don't go much anymore. I'm interested in more range time with cool guys. Sundays are best for me.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Yea the .22 contest is still on and is as follows:

25yds target on a 8x12 sheet of paper. Diminishing circles ranging from 3.25" down to .25" 13 targets, 13 rounds to be shot. Must hit prior target before shooting at the next one. Broken lines count as a hit. In the event of a tie, closest to center of targets win. Winner gets lunch on me.

Firearm:

Any .22lr RIFLE any optics, fired from a standing unsupported position.

Project325

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    San Antonio
    Yea the .22 contest is still on and is as follows:

25yds target on a 8x12 sheet of paper. Diminishing circles ranging from 3.25" down .25" 13 targets, 13 rounds to be shot. Must hit prior target before shooting at the next one. Broken lines count as a hit. In the event of a tie, closest to center of targets win. Winner gets lunch on me.

Firearm:

Any .22lr RIFLE any optics, fired from a standing unsupported position.
    Man, that sounds like fun. I'd like to join in some time. Can't make it out to Bexar tomorrow though. You guys go every Sunday?

TwoOneOh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    I plan on attending these in the future but unfortunately cannot attend this weekend..Sounds like a lot of fun i'm looking forward to attending one of these days.

Top Bottom