• ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Texas Residents:

Are you a firearms owner who regularly visits your local post office, and would like to be able to continue to carry your firearm while handling your post office business?
    The Second Amendment Foundation is seeking plaintiffs for a new lawsuit aimed at striking down the law that says you have to disarm before entering post office property. We believe that peaceable folks should not have to choose between exercising their right to self-defense and retrieving their mail.
    If you fit the criteria above, please email Legal@saf.org with your contact and background information, including the county in which you reside. A member of the SAF team will follow up with you.

Sincerely,
    Bill Sack
    Director of Legal Operation

Copyright (C) 2024 Second Amendment Foundation. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
    12500 NE 10th Pl
    Bellevue, WA 98005
    info@saf.org
    ARJ Defense ad

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    ... would like to be able to continue to carry your firearm while handling your post office business?
    I would also like to carry my firearm (exercise my 2nd amendment right) while exercising other rights, such as voting. How about exercising our rights while at a PTA meeting? How about while carrying my duty by serving on a jury? Or picking up my intoxicated buddy at a bar to drive him home? Or when visiting my dying father in the hospital?
    Shall I go on?
    What part of "shall not be infringed" do our representatives pretend to not understand?
    I know, I know, baby steps.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I would also like to carry my firearm (exercise my 2nd amendment right) while exercising other rights, such as voting. How about exercising our rights while at a PTA meeting? How about while carrying my duty by serving on a jury? Or picking up my intoxicated buddy at a bar to drive him home? Or when visiting my dying father in the hospital?
    Shall I go on?
    What part of "shall not be infringed" do our representatives pretend to not understand?
    <>

Exackerly

&

AMEN !

<>

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I am not sure I want to sign and be on yet another government watch list.

What's one more list? If your ever filled out a 4473 you're on a list or five. If you ever have a carry permit you're on a list. If you ever voted Republican you're on a list. If you served in the military you're on a list. If you ever talked to a mental health professional you're on a list. If you were ADHD as a kid you're probably on a list. Ever been fingerprinted for any reason you're probably on a bunch of lists.

We're all on lists - just a matter of being on the right lists for the right reasons. WHEN the tyrants come it won't really matter what the list was about - you're on it anyway.

RoyGBiv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2024
    Fort Worth, TX
    Shall I go on?
    I'm with you except for the jury/courtroom... I do want to be able to bring my gun to the courthouse and check it at the security station, but one of the few places where concealed carry should be off limits is courtrooms...

Imagine a courtroom full of gun-toters during a rape trial. Will the family of the victim try to shoot the accused perp? Will the defendants supporters try to "break him out"?... Way too much passion involved. That's bad ju-ju all around.

As long as I can carry my gun between my car and the courthouse, I'm ok with it. /tangent.

Top Bottom