• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elefante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    League City
    I talked with Keith Friday and I believe his convert time is around 3 weeks (basic). When discussing my Saiga 12 conversion he will let you know all the +-'s on each component and if the cost it worth it. I am looking at quad rails, folding stock, H&K sights, barrel (length) cut with comp and of course a new finish, just to name a few. He has been quick to respond to emails and calls. In fact when I first called I did not leave a message, he was still quick to return my call. He has even made offers for me to come by and see some samples as well as shoot at a local range.
    I hope this helps. I will post some photos as the process is on going, since my budget will not allow this to happen in one motion.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    My friend Innocent Bystander had some work done on his AK by that same shop and they were phenomenal with the customer service. What he had done included cutting on the receiver and some welding which destroyed the finish. He was planning on Duracoating the rifle sometime in the future, but when we picked it up (on a Sunday, they took care of him!) I looked at the rifle and said "holy crap, they Parkerized it!" No charge, they didn't want it leaving looking all ghetto.

They took excellent care of him and I wouldn't hesitate to send work their way.

HawaiiGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Hawaii
    Well we are not in Texas, but I honestly dont think anybody does a better Conversion than us. We are not the cheapest but if you put an ETAC GoGun in your hand you will see that we are worth it.

If you really want someone in Texas, Benny Hill in Corpus Chisti (Triangle Shooting Sports) is one of best gunsmiths on face of planet and also one heckuva great guy. I think he specializes more in competion shotguns but if you can get him to work on your gun, you wont go wrong.

HawaiiGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Hawaii
    Correction to Custom Work

Since my last post, (I know it was just recently) But anyway E-TAC stopped accepting conversions Oct 13. You can still get one of our preconfigured guns but no more custom work. Basically we could just not do the quality of work we demand for the prices customers were willing to pay.

Any way check out the $150 extra value coupon we have going till Nov 15 at our website [url]www.gogun.us[/URL]

Top Bottom