• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 00-Guy

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    San Antonio
    Not trying to steal money from local businesses and sponsors.....but of the three Saigas that I have done the 308 was by far the easiest. Why not do it yourself?

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    The 308's and 410's are really easy to do. All of the conversions I've run through the shop already had the t-nut slot cut (just hidden under the stupid bottom metal); once you pull that plate you can trim and fit the factory trigger guard and you are home free.

Alex
    Dreadnaught Industries LLC

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    The 308's and 410's are really easy to do. All of the conversions I've run through the shop already had the t-nut slot cut (just hidden under the stupid bottom metal); once you pull that plate you can trim and fit the factory trigger guard and you are home free.

Alex
    Dreadnaught Industries LLC

Metal work is what I want to avoid doing myself, I'd just hoark it up. The main thing I want is an adjustable pistol grip stock.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    So...I took my Saiga 308 to Alex at Dreadnaught Industries for a conversion and I am more than pleased with the results. Through corresponding with Alex I was able to find the needed parts and bought them before taking the rifle to him so he only charged me for labor at a very reasonable rate. The new trigger really improved the trigger pull and I hope to give it a try on Tuesday.

Saiga3081.gif

Saiga3082-1.gif

Saiga3083.gif

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    I could get used to well informed customers who show up with all the right parts and a nice clean gun to work on :)

Alex

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    So...I took my Saiga 308 to Alex at Dreadnaught Industries for a conversion and I am more than pleased with the results. Through corresponding with Alex I was able to find the needed parts and bought them before taking the rifle to him so he only charged me for labor at a very reasonable rate. The new trigger really improved the trigger pull and I hope to give it a try on Tuesday.
    Looks great!

I could get used to well informed customers who show up with all the right parts and a nice clean gun to work on :)

Alex

Sooo is my Draco done yet?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I got to take it out today and enjoyed the hell out of it. It's so much more comfortable to shoot now. The factory stock is just too long for me to shoot comfortably. I put a scope on it and tried it at 50yrds with WWB and some 150gr hand loads. The hand loads grouped about 1" and the WWB 1 3/4". I'll put a better scope on it and try it at 100yrds. I put more rounds through it today than I have since I got it 3 years ago. Good Stuff. :)

Top Bottom