• ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Here’s the original position paper.
    "Salvationists are encouraged to join with others in combined efforts to bring about justice for the victims of racism."

I wonder if they count the black on white interracial crime as part of this justice for the victims of racism. What a load of horseshit
    Military Camp

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    "Salvationists are encouraged to join with others in combined efforts to bring about justice for the victims of racism."

I wonder if they count the black on white interracial crime as part of this justice for the victims of racism. What a load of horseshit
    Madness everywhere brother

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I can’t help but wonder how my Grandpa would feel about this.
    Grandpa was a WW1 US Army vet.
    He related how during the war when his unit would come off the line into a rear area how filthy and ragged ass they were. No one had any cash money. It took a couple of days for them to get cleaned up, fresh uniforms, paid, etc.
    The Red Cross was there with food, hot coffee, etc but they demanded money for it.
    Down the road a little ways was the SA with free food and drink. Sure you had to sit thru a prayer meeting but their raggedy ass filthy lice ridden selves got some hot coffee and a sammich. He never forgot that. He hated the Red Cross til the day he died. He always gave generously to the SA.
    I wonder how he would feel about this present day woke b.s.?

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Ive passed by quite a few empty SA stands this year. The ones that have a volunteer our there ringing their bell have 0 people stopping. Ive just been glaring at them when I walk past.

My line in the sand will always be my ethnicity. I wont be someones slave and I wont tolerate becoming a second class citizen because of my race.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I can’t help but wonder how my Grandpa would feel about this.
    Grandpa was a WW1 US Army vet.
    He related how during the war when his unit would come off the line into a rear area how filthy and ragged ass they were. No one had any cash money. It took a couple of days for them to get cleaned up, fresh uniforms, paid, etc.
    The Red Cross was there with food, hot coffee, etc but they demanded money for it.
    Down the road a little ways was the SA with free food and drink. Sure you had to sit thru a prayer meeting but their raggedy ass filthy lice ridden selves got some hot coffee and a sammich. He never forgot that. He hated the Red Cross til the day he died. He always gave generously to the SA.
    I wonder how he would feel about this present day woke b.s.?
    Very interesting. My father told a similar story about an experience in Vietnam.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Mine too.
    The Red Cross and Salvation Army do very similar things, but until now, the SA mostly did things behind the scenes without the recognition, sometimes reimbursement and adulation the RC seemed to want.
    Until now.
    Nothing lasts forever I guess.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My grandfather very seldom spoke unkind about much, but he served in WW2, and the Red Cross was one thing he did have some unkind words about. I can't recall him ever saying anything about the Salvation Army though, good or bad.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom