• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I have been using these and loving them. Now it's time to step up to something a little fancier. Everything works fine, and you can place these indoors or outdoors, as long as they're covered from the rain and sun. Mine have been mounted outside on the porch under the eaves. They collect a little dust and cobwebs from time to time, but it's easy to wipe off. The finish on the black camera has gotten a little gummy, but no functionality has been affected.

You can watch the video feed from your phone, and with the right software the camera will record videos and photos when it detects motion. These cameras have good night vision, and would function equally well as a baby monitor. They have two way audio, meaning you can hear what's going on where the camera is placed, and you can also speak into your phone and anyone near the camera will hear it.

Three cameras for sale: two white and one black. I paid $96.18 plus shipping each ($288.54 total). Prices have come down since then, so I will sell these for $50 each. If I can find the original packing in the attic I will include it as well. If you want them shipped, contact me and we'll work it out.

If someone buys all three, I'll do what I can to help you get the system set up at your place.

Sprinkler for size reference:

y2e7edu3.jpg

One of the phone apps. There are many.
    aju9uty5.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You can watch the video feed from your phone, and with the right software the camera will record videos and photos when it detects motion.
    Forgive a newb question but, are you saying the cameras themselves can record or is it stored on a remote device?

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Forgive a newb question but, are you saying the cameras themselves can record or is it stored on a remote device?

What a frickin newb! I'll answer because you're kinda cute. The cameras themselves do not record. The recording would be stored on a remote device, like your computer or phone. I set mine up to save the past 48 hours of footage via Wi-Fi to my computer. It deletes old video as it adds new video.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom