• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    You can always steal one from ChunkyMonkey or Texan2, but if that doesn't tickle your fancy then GT distributors gets them in from time to time. Not sure if this is SAPD marked, but they have sold them before.

G T Distributors Product Detail

Aimsurplus also sells police trade ins but I think you're looking specifically for San Antonio marked glocks.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Come on now CM carries a Sig!

Hey why don't you go accidentally delete a really large thread or something

Beavis-Butthead-p21.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I've seen them there years ago, and they weren't priced that bad; but I agree for the most part that Dury's is overpriced...

Cheers! M2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I've gotten some SCREAMING deals at Dury's - a 686-1 snubbie a coupla years ago for $425 - so like anything else, sometimes it's a matter of askin' (and how ya ask). Buddy was with me, he looked at it and thought it too high, so I asked 'em if they could "work on the price"....yowsuh!!

Check with The Powderhorn tomorrow (like most gun shops, they're closed on Monday) - they've usually got 'em priced right if they have any.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Honestly, I've never seen these pistols at the Powderhorn; but truthfully I've never really looked.

I can swing by there tomorrow afternoon if you'd like me to, Big J. I go right by it on my way home...

Cheers! M2

Big J

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Karnes City Texas
    Honestly, I've never seen these pistols at the Powderhorn; but truthfully I've never really looked.

I can swing by there tomorrow afternoon if you'd like me to, Big J. I go right by it on my way home...

Cheers! M2
    I would appreciate that very much.
    Last time a I bought a Police trade in was at HoGuns. Man what a deal. Came with 3 mags a holster and it was marked Bexar County Sheriff Glock 22. Out the door for $380. I kick myself for selling it.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I can run by there this afternoon, I put a sticky note on my computer monitor to remind when I leave.

And I miss Wayne's shop as well, it was small but he had some interesting firearms in there. I wonder how he's doing, anyone know?

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So, I run by the Powderhorn after work this afternoon...

They are friendly folks there, but when I ask about ex-SAPD Glock 22s they gave me a puzzled look and asked who said they had them.

"(TexasRedNeck)" I respond (using his real name, cause I have the unfortunate luck of knowing him personally).

Jovial laughter! "That nut? He's disillusion! We've been selling him water pistols claiming they were rare 1911s, and he's been buying them for years!" is the response I get.

Seriously, the nice guy behind the counter informed me that they haven't had any ex-SAPD pistols in almost a year. He seemed to indicate that they wouldn't be getting any in anytime soon either, if ever.

So I would call Dury's, it's been years since I last saw them there but it's the only other shop that I can recall seeing them in.

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom