• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Shack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Helotes, TX
    Lance

A buddy of mine will be stopping by to get a price on a Springfield XDm 3.8 in 9mm, if you want to have the info handy...

He was with the other buddy of mine who bought the GSG 1911 from you at the last show (who will also be at this one, but I'm not sure if he'll be buying another gun so soon after the last! )

Cheers! M2

Sounds good. I don't have that XDm 3.8 in stock but I can order it in and the price would be $565+tax.

Regards,
    Lance
    Texas SOT

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Sounds good. I don't have that XDm 3.8 in stock but I can order it in and the price would be $565+tax.

Regards,
    Lance

Thanks Lance, I'll make sure he stops by your table tomorrow morning!

Hey, do I get a referral fee? My buddy who bought the GSG .22 1911 from you at the last show was there because of me!

Just kidding, I'm more than happy to help out local gun businesses!

Cheers! M2

grakk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Cedar Park
    I can't make it cause of work (bleh) and I will be at the range day on Sunday..

Would anyone going to range day be willing to look around for a Dillon 550b .45 conversion plate and the Dillon .45 carbide dies?

If you could and would be willing to give me a call on my cell if you find them (before you buy) I'll pay you back at range day.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    My daughter will have a table at the gun show selling girl scout cookies. She is trying to donate 5,000 boxes to our troops working with the local USO. Come by and get some cookies for yourself and buy a box or 2 for the troops. You can even use a sharpie and write a message of thanks on the boxes you purchase to donate! :patriot:

i just bought 4 boxes. But if your there on sunday ill buy one to donate.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I can't make it cause of work (bleh) and I will be at the range day on Sunday..

Would anyone going to range day be willing to look around for a Dillon 550b .45 conversion plate and the Dillon .45 carbide dies?

If you could and would be willing to give me a call on my cell if you find them (before you buy) I'll pay you back at range day.

Why would ya need .45 dies???<G>

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Wow, we had a huge crowd at IHOP for breakfast (16+); and a great time talking someone into buying a beautiful Polish AK-47 with a Russian -74 sidefolder stock built on a NDS KP receiver. It is a gorgeous rifle and while not cheap, it is a good investment as Kalashnikovs like that are rare birds. If I didn't already have one just like it, I'd have been very tempted.

We didn't get anything, a free sticker from Bullit Proof Arms and a free para-cord keychain from someone selling insurance. It was packed, the line to get in just before the doors opened was down past the end of the building, and there was still a line when we left about 11:30. As usual, it was fun time both at breakfast and at the show, I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as we did!

Cheers! M2

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Justin (my 9 year old.....whoops 10 on wed) and I enjoyed breakfast as usual. We had to fly through the show because I wanted to get the Jeep to my wife on her break. Mike, thank you again for this morning...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Skip, it was my pleasure. Don't forget to let us know how that Mosin shoots!

Alex, we stopped by but you were busy; and since I just talked with ya yesterday I figured it'd be OK if we didn't bother you at the show. We did chat with your lovely wife, and I hope Dave found you (he had some more work for you! ).

Cheers! M2

apal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    San Antonio
    I went Saturday and picked up a xdm 3.8 9mm for a great price. I almost picked up Taurus 9mm revolver for my girlfriend, who was with me, but she said one gun is enough for today .. oh well. Maybe next time if I ever run across one like it.

Gun Shack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Helotes, TX
    It was nice to get to meet a few of you. We had a great turnout and I didn't get to step away from our tables for the first time until well after 3pm on Saturday. Between 4473's and NICS background checks Noemi didn't catch much of a break either. Sunday was a bit slower but not by much.

For the next show we should be two rows over in the other direction from the snack bar but still on the end row. I hope this next location will be our permanent spot.

Regards,

Lance

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom