• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Obama to bring some Sandy Hook families on AF1

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — President Barack Obama is providing a ride on Air Force One to 11 relatives of those killed at Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School so they can attend his gun control speech Monday before heading to Washington to personally plead with senators reluctant to back gun legislation.

The White House says Obama is going to argue in his speech that lawmakers have an obligation to the children killed and other victims of gun violence to allow an up-or-down vote in the Senate. That would require 50 votes to pass, rather than a procedural maneuver some Republican senators are threatening to require 60 votes, potentially sinking the legislation.

So, in other words, he's going to continue standing on the graves of those victims to try to shame those in the GOP opposing gun control into submitting to his (and the Damnocrat's) will. I've already fired off emails to my senators from Nevada (unfortunately one of them is that senile, demented, Alzheimer's infected asswipe Reid) letting them know that I find it disgusting that they are trying to use the emotional ploy to affect legislation that, in effect, violates the civil rights of American citizens.
    Guns International

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    The ground holding those precious babies is getting packed down pretty hard by all the politicians grandstanding on them.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That's just what we need.....Laws based upon pure emotion and coming from (as Ted Cruz says), a "fact free zone!"

I try not to hate the Sandy Hook parents as I know they're dealing with grief. That being said, they must be pretty stupid to allow themselves to be used by a Lying manipulator like Obama. I'm getting real fed up with it! The flick from the grieving father above is a good start.

There are other folks who lost children at Sandy Hook and they refuse to further Obama's agenda. Why do we never hear about them?

Flash

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom