Lynx Defense

Sarco Inc, Anyone have a good experience ordering from them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Hoping I get lots of positive reports on them so that my experience is a blip in what could be an otherwise good company.

However, more than a COUPLE months ago I placed an order and was told it would be on my doorstep in about 3 weeks. After that time I did send and email (no reply) as well as following up with phone calls every week ( order not yet sent, not sure why we will investigate and call you back with, obviously no call backs ).

Finally I was able to get someone to respond, they assured me that the order would be processed that week and out to me by Friday....... Last Friday. Emailed today asking about a tracking number so I could trace the package. Did get a phone call... however, order still has not shipped, it most certainly be out by this afternoon.

If you have used them to good result, let me know. If you want specifics send me a pm. So far they rate

Well the order, correction 1/2 the order arrived today. It was all to have arrived Monday and the other 1/2 should be here in 2 more days. What did I get??? a load of CRAP, damaged/dirty and fit for the dumpster only. So, take your chances with Sarco or look for things elsewhere because I could not recommend them to anyone. No quality of product, No customer service and long delays in shipping. What more could a customer ask for.....

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    I've ordered a few 1911 kits through them. I haven't had any problems with them. Liz Heisler is the one I usually send e-mails to, and within 1 day, have a reply. I've heard that the others in customer service there suck, but she is the one to do business through.

They did take their time in sending a few parts but it all got here.

Here's Liz's information,

Liz Heisler
    Sarco, Inc.
    323 Union Street
    Stirling, New Jersey 07980
    E-mail:
    lheisler@sarcoinc.com

Direct - 908-647-3800 ext. 111

Fax - 908-647-3846

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I have not personally ordered through them, but a close co-worker of mine has and he says he had no issuues with them at all. While I know this is third hand info...lol... he was in fact just telling me to order some m-1 carbine parts from them, last night.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I ordered a stock for a VZ-24 8mm Mauser type rifle from Sarco. The stock was advertised as "absolutely pristine." The stock I received was beaten to Hell and obviously was a set up piece from a factory as some of the holes and inlet areas were machined way too deep. The worst part was the stock was shipped to me with a shipping bill for $50! What possessed them to send it next day air is beyond my comprehension.

I fought that shipping bill tooth and nail and returned the stock. It was actually worse than the one I took off the rifle! In the end, it was a very expensive first and last experience with Sarco.

That they SAID they would do was far different from what they did.

If you need gun parts, Numrich is best. I've never had a problem with them and they are nice folks.

Flash

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    My order came yesterday.... so not 8 weeks, but I think they sent me an aluminum trigger instead of a steel one... I need to check again though...

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Update to the thread. Sarco order arrived. Not as advertised, most items were useless, worn out or broken. (ordered from their military goods in the GOD sale) The uniforms that were advertised as new.. paint stained as well as discolored due to sun/chemical exposure. The items that were ordered because they were a "variety of" came with multiples of the same items vice a "variety". Complained and was given an authorization to return the items with shipping to be refunded.

Received a call a few weeks later, they had received the package back and were willing to offer 1/2 the shipping. I refused and requested full refund of all expenses as these items were defective, not as ordered, not as advertised and I had been given written notification that they would refund on these items.

They say they sent me a check, and gave the amount, which was not the cost of the items or the shipping totals. I have yet to see it but did send an email asking to have the owner respond to my concerns and problems with their quality of product and service. No reply. I had also requested they refund my credit card as that was the method used for payment. About 2 weeks later I receive an email from an employee (who had previously advised in an email that I should address all concerns to the owner as she had nothing more she could do) saying that they have credited my card. Again for less than what they had stated in their email.

Sarco may advertise what you want/need but I would search for a while for an alternative before ever ordering from them. In my experience and in my personal opinion they are a company that has no concept of customer service and practice deceptive advertising. Their owner and employees prefer to answer via phone (no record) and refuse to address problems or concerns.

The sole exception was Liz who I hope is looking for a new job with a company that understands that the customer is worth listening to and that ultimately they pay the check. On a 1 to 10 scale they do not even rate a one.

Top Bottom