• ...and so much more!
  • lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Alright - I'm back. What did I miss?

Oh, HELL no! Everyone's playing nice now.

son-i-am-disappoint-400x500.gif

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    If ya'll are serious I'd do it. Maybe we should park in front of the gun show to piss off the tow truck drivers.

I would if IHOP was crowded but I was mostly joking. If ya get there early enough (8 or earlier) you can park in the lot for free. Nobody will stop you... They dont tow if you are lacking window ticket either. I prefer to park on the street for easy escape.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Apetito's has some purty decent barbacoa. Just don't tell M2 - he can't live without tellin' everyone how bad it is for ya......

Considering the fact that you thought Rosita's was good, I take any recommendations you might have with more than just a grain of salt!
    vomit.gif

Cheers! M2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Considering the fact that you thought Rosita's was good, I take any recommendations you might have with more than just a grain of salt!

I know how forgetful you are in yer old age, but if you'll recall, I had to find a place open on Saturday AND Sunday that was close to the show. The place you found ain't open on Sunday....

As ta the quality of food....it's a shame that you old folks have such delicate constitutions that ya can't eat decent food, and instead hafta go to places that specialize in recycled sawdust served by mental incompetents with no trainin'.

Jest sayin'!

leghump.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I know how forgetful you are in yer old age, but if you'll recall, I had to find a place open on Saturday AND Sunday that was close to the show. The place you found ain't open on Sunday....

As ta the quality of food....it's a shame that you old folks have such delicate constitutions that ya can't eat decent food, and instead hafta go to places that specialize in recycled sawdust served by mental incompetents with no trainin'.

Jest sayin'!

View attachment 14882

Sunday's the Lord's day, and if anyone needs to be in church, it's you!

24DONE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    kerr
    WOW, I was thinking of checking out this pre gun show breakfast club. Not so sure I'll show, unless I'm wearing my body armor with the trauma plate on the back instead of the front. But then again I'm a "new" to Texas. So which place are the old guys going? Over 50 would include me.

Top Bottom