• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    It'll be back in Austin in May and June... then they skip July, and then back every month til the end of the year..sweet..
    Lynx Defense

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    ill have a booth at the gun show this weekend selling a product for hunting its a attractant for wildlife (deer,hogs,coyotes,bears) not sure where ill be set up but ill be there selling that and have a AR for sale to

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The SAXET show is in San Antonio this weekend, not Austin. The next one at the Travis Expo center isn't until 21-22 May...

(note this is the Austin section of the forum, not San Antonio!)

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I've been to the one in SA before at the ATT center and wasn't that impressed, the one at the Travis County Expo center is much better.

Do you mean the Freeman Coliseum? I don't recall there ever being one at the AT&T Center, which is where the Spurs play.

And I'm gonna have to disagree with you, as we went to the Travis County Expo one when it first started and while it was a good show, there wasn't any great deals there. The SAXET shows at the SA Event Center are about 3-4 times larger, and the one at the Freeman Expo Center that was a couple of months back was even larger than that! But don't take my word for it, look at the threads in the San Antonio section and you will see that most folks that went were very impressed with that show!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    well i have to wait over a month to go to the one at the expo. Ive been deprived of going to gun shows. I need a FIX!

Get down here by 0800 on Saturday and we'll be at the IHOP having breakfast. That also saves you from paying to park, and having to deal with the long lines to get into the parking area...

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    Get down here by 0800 on Saturday and we'll be at the IHOP having breakfast. That also saves you from paying to park, and having to deal with the long lines to get into the parking area...
    i might meet up with yall! ill be working my booth selling hog draw but i dont need to get in there till around 9 ish

Top Bottom