• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    SAXET gun show in Robstown this weekend.
    I'll be there trying to sell and buy or trade my j frame 38 and buy a scabbard for my shotgun and maybe even a 22/45 ruger.

What are y'all looking for?
    Guns International

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    I'm going, c if I can find a good deal on a 10/22 and a glock 17/19, and possibly a ruger sr22 or sig sauer mosquito......Want to go early Saturday......
    C-yall there...

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm not making this one. Too many projects- finish Harley, get jet ski ready to sell, buy another AR15 upper from this forum, funeral this weekend back home, and others.
    Its a bad weekend for me. The next won't be better either.

GarandShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    I went yesterday. Same stuff as the last one, just higher prices. Snagged a bandolier of '76 Lake City M2 but that was just a "to make the trip worth it" buy. All the other M2 Ball ammo was $80-100 over priced.

And yes, the guy who sells the German military papers and posters and gear does give a very, very strange vibe.

One thing I noticed was a major increase in "yard sellers." The people who sell purses candles and such.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just left, picked up a sheath for my bayonet. It was a decent show but wasn't really looking for anything specific and nothing really jumped out at me. My wife and mother in law spent a lot more money than I did

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Was there this morning, bought a couple Magazines, nothing else really seamed like it needed to go home with me. Does anyone else want to tell the vendor that sells all the Magazines to stop using "clips" on all their signs and price markers when referring to magazines!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Was there this morning, bought a couple Magazines, nothing else really seamed like it needed to go home with me. Does anyone else want to tell the vendor that sells all the Magazines to stop using "clips" on all their signs and price markers when referring to magazines!

All the damn time, lol. Saw a used high point 45 for $385 lmao

Top Bottom