• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    The Texas Legislature convened this past Tuesday for the 2011 legislative session. Two NRA-backed measures have already been filed in the Texas Senate: SB 321 by State Senator Glenn Hegar (R-Katy), legislation prohibiting employers from enforcing policies against the storage of lawfully-owned firearms in employees' private motor vehicles parked at work.

PLEASE evryone take a minute to contact your state senator and express your support for this bill.
    You can find your Senator and their email here
    The Texas State Senate: Current Members of the Texas Senate

Below is a letter I sent, feel free to use it as you wish.

Dear Senator Nichols,
    I would like to take a minute of your time to express my excitement towards SB 321. I moved to Texas last year for employment, and this bill would resolve the only issue that has kept me from pursuing a CHL in this state.
    As I am sure you know, several states have passed a version of this law, and it has been very well received. I also believe that this law is in the best intrest of your constituents. I urge you to become a sponsor of this bill.
    I would also like to thank you for the two bills you have already introduced this year, as I feel they are also great causes.
    Feel free to contact me to further discuss this issue.
    Thank you,

When you are done, you could also send this out to your email contacts.
    I have made this super simple for everyone, it will only take a minute!
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom