Capitol Armory ad

SB 354 is being debated in commity live here 4:00pm.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdehoogh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    DFW
    Is it just me or are these live feeds extremely choppy? I've tried opening in it VLC and WMP and it will only play for a few minutes before skipping and acting up.

mdehoogh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    DFW
    Whitmire is being more moderate than I expected. He mentioned earlier "when this passes" and now he's correcting the woman from the Brady bunch who claims that most students will have it in their backpacks and be stolen.

He was debating with a teacher earlier saying that there are many people in the room who were armed. He pointed out that emotions were running high and he didn't feel threatened by other armed people in his presence.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    He was debating with a teacher earlier saying that there are many people in the room where who were armed. He pointed out that emotions were running high and he didn't feel threatened by other armed people in his presence.

Yeah, and the professor didn't even acknowledge that. His scare was that because he has control over their future that they would be more apt to use it against him and other students? ... That's a bit of a stretch.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The student is bringing the only coherent argument against Campus Carry that I've heard so far, but I think it's more of a fear of the unknown that roots the argument.

mdehoogh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    DFW
    " ...I think the pharmaceutical companies are behind this legislation pushing mental disorders.... " WTF!?

Top Bottom