• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dane421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    DFW
    Can anybody provide some information on where I can get finger prints and cards done in or around Carrollton on a Saturday.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Go to the silencer shop website and do a search on ffl dealers and select the sid kiosk. You may find a local kiosk where you can do them and with the app get your passport photos done electronically.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    The finger print cards are not a standard card and some places do not have them. You can order them for free from the BATF or the shop you are buying from should have them or a good class 3 may be able to provide you some. If the place you go to get printed does not have them.

You can also buy the ink and a print card holder on ebay for 10-20 bucks and roll your own prints although that would not happen in one day. But seeing as you are looking at 6-12 months to get your stamp another week does not matter.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Can anybody provide some information on where I can get finger prints and cards done in or around Carrollton on a Saturday.
    If you are still looking for cards, I am near the Cabela's in Roanoke and could spare some. As to getting the prints rolled, the last set I had done I just went to the front desk at the police station. Gave them 10 bucks and got printed.

AdamT

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Could Silencer Shop make it any more of a pain in the ass to locate one of their damn kiosks that were going to save the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom