• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    From arfcom

Originally Posted By OsoGrande:
    It is with a heavy heart that I can confirm that Sean passed away yesterday in a one car accident.

Sean's widow, Jennifer, has asked me to post letting everyone know that she will be keeping Sean's phone number and will be handling anything related to his NFA Trusts going forward. However please give her some time to grieve.

Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed......
    Venture Surplus ad

hoghunting

Sep 24, 2014
    I enjoyed his knowledge and his posts, especially his pictures as he was having a great time!
    Prayers for him and his family.

APynckel

Jan 22, 2016
    North Houston, Tx
    Guys, I've been communicating with the family and lawyers around Sean. Thank you all for your condolences, but just for now (while the family gets things organized) let's try to not make any plans until they come out with their intentions (not that anyone has, yet). Their family is very appreciative of all the people that Sean has influenced reaching out, but also, please don't flood them with calls / messages.

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Guys, I've been communicating with the family and lawyers around Sean. Thank you all for your condolences, but just for now (while the family gets things organized) let's try to not make any plans until they come out with their intentions (not that anyone has, yet). Their family is very appreciative of all the people that Sean has influenced reaching out, but also, please don't flood them with calls / messages.

Thanks for posting this, please do keep us posted.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I have never met the gentleman, from his posts, and from what I have read in this thread he was well liked and respected. May he R.I.P. and his family find the peace and strength to weather this tragedy.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I first met him at GunStock in 2004. Then saw him at most of the Texas shoots, and always at SHOT show. Many good memories (Darth Vader Death Grip was epic), he will be missed.

Best line ever, we were out hog hunting 10 years ago, "When the Captain of the boat says he wants M60 fire, he gets M60 fire." As a result of ripping off a small belt when not everyone had ears on, but the driver of the Jeep and owner of the M60 pointed and said shoot them.

Top Bottom