• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    <>

My TV now tells that an area Teen was shot & killed as he stepped from his bus.

Sheriff & PD seek a 19yo & a 20yo for the murder.

see: https://www.kadn.com/news/crime/fam...cle_f0c95412-db45-11ee-b53f-c773f3dec5fc.html

Guys, we, and the Nation, have way too many young Blacks in the ‘’Drug Life’’ who shouldn’t be armed, but are.

Our enemies will use this to push ‘’gun control’ for US.

Local LEO’s say that the criminals tell them that, under the current regime, they won’t be prosecuted under federal ‘’Felon in Possession’’ Laws, and ‘’will be right back out’’, so they are emboldened.

We must help find a solution. Step 1 is to get Trump back into office. The tyrants want us to live in fear.

We get Houston TV & Beaumont radio here where we live, so know that these problems are same in Texas.

leVieux

<>
    I've read but have not seen proof of, that 80% of rural DA's are taking Soros money. I do see evidence that our DPS and TX Rangers are reacting to the issue. Yes. The Globalist Fascists and their bought politicians hate our freedom and want to see the US destroyed.

I will not discuss how bad I really think this is and why, here on this forum.
    Capitol Armory ad

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    <>

There are ‘’people’’ who have no conscience, no ethics, no religion, and zero empathy for other Humans or animals.

<>
    Good example is the attack of Kailee by Maurnice DeClue in Eastwood near St. Louis.?
    This popped up yesterday, not sure it is true, but is troubling.
    https://countylocalnews.com/2024/03...tified-as-hazelwood-east-high-school-student/
    (caution with this link, I know nothing about the site, but suspect it may have malware issue attempts)
    They speak of Maurnice as being a young man. So it may be more sick crap. He or She is arrested. Police being silent.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Posted this before, yup our 'young' people have NO respect for anything. Accident and several hundred try to get pic of the situation.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    A 17 year old senior student was arrested a Klein-Cain High School in Spring this week for having a loaded pistol in their back pack. Details were short, but a person commenting on one of the stories I saw on it claimed to be a student there, who knew the arrested individual - and made the claim that the 17 year old brought it to school intent on selling it to a freshman.

Top Bottom