• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    I had one of those on a .300 win mag for a while and it stood up to stout home-rolled loads great. Nice clear optics and a lifetime warranty. Good choice.

OldFart81

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Barn, SE San Antonio
    I have a Sightron S2, 4.5-14x44mm on my Howa 308.....great glass, a little pricy...$325 at the time....broke my old 4X Weaver on my 30-06 (40 years old scope and rifle) so I hastedly bought a cheap scope....its called Intensity Optics 2.8-10x44mm....nice build quality (now a Weaver 40/44 Weaver 2.8-10x44 40/44 Rifle Scope )..... and it has been holding up on the 06 for 2 years now and never had to reset zero....paid less than $100 from Natchez.....

MrTwincolts

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Robstown, Texas
    Did you ever have a problem with Remington factory loads? I broke it in with a box of american eagle and the action was very smooth, and then sighted it in with remington core lokt and the bolt got really tight when locking it in and out. i stopped about half way through that box and started on a box of fusion and it ran smooth again.

OldFart81

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Barn, SE San Antonio
    Did you ever have a problem with Remington factory loads? I broke it in with a box of american eagle and the action was very smooth, and then sighted it in with remington core lokt and the bolt got really tight when locking it in and out. i stopped about half way through that box and started on a box of fusion and it ran smooth again.

Never a problem with any factory ammo....never used fusion.....

Top Bottom