Venture Surplus ad

Scope for sale - okay. . . Fess up, which of you is selling this..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    before it disappears [/quote]

For sale is a Tasco World Class 4-12x rifle scope. I have been impressed with the performance of this scope––I had put in on a $1000 Anschutz and it shot very good groups with that scope. I simply got tired of people asking, "Why do you have such a shitty scope on such a quality gun?" To which I would reply, "It actually does quite well, particularly for the money." The final straw was this asshole at the gun range who was giving me shit, calling my scope an "Assco" and my Anschutz an "Ass-shoots". Well hell, he had a Barska, so how could he be talking crap? So I asked him how he liked his BARFska, and then he got all pissed off. So finally I said, "Listen up dickweed, unless you want this Assco shoved up your ass sideways, you' best shut the hell up." Well, he gets all weird and goes "Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" right in my face, so I put a gun in his face and asked, "How do you like looking down the barrel of a gun?" Well, he packed his shit but ended up turning me into the gun club and to make a long story short, I lost my membership to the club, all over a damned low cost scope. So I figured I'd better just buy a Leupold so as to prevent situations like this happening in the future, so that is why I am selling it. But it really is a good scope. Can email pics on request, serious offers only please.

just go ahead and fess up!
    ARJ Defense ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I got a chuckle out of this thread but there is a serious note.............

I own Tascos and a pile of BSA scopes. According to Internet "Experts", both are crap. I like them and to heck with anyone else! Remember......gun snobs are just plain snobs. Buy what you want and flip the bird to anyone who trashes your choice.

Incidentally, I have a standing offer to buy 1911 pistols that have been trashed by those horrible "idiot scratches." I'll give $100 for functional pistols even though with the scratches, they are damaged beyond repair..................snicker.

Flash

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yep ... if it's the truth you need - Craigslist is the place

Bogus crappy story for sales ploy

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i love craigslist ads. they have some of the best, horrible, fake stories ever. i wish i had the link still, but the ninja sales ploys always make me laugh.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I lost my membership to the club, all over a damned low cost scope. So I figured I'd better just buy a Leupold so as to prevent situations like this happening in the future

Yeah, a new scope should solve your anger management problems.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Top Bottom