• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nestromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Watauga, TX
    I just found a new 22/45 (not made since '05). It has one tiny ding on the right side of the rear sight but never fired. I bought it at an estate auction barely 2 miles from my house. I just stumbled over it on craigs list... total luck. Ruger shows it was made in '00. Now the 18 year old stainless 22/45 has a friend and the GF and I can shoot 22/45s together. :) I've been looking for a second and this one is perfect. Love it!

Capitol Armory ad

Nestromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Watauga, TX
    Well the auction was mostly antiques and furniture with just a few guns so it didn't get flagged.

Bulldog - I have probably 8,000rds through the stainless target that I bought in November. The GF and I both work it to death. The other .22 pistols have been very neglected. I wanted another one with a sight radious closer to a service pistol. It just worked out. Having never been fired in it's 10 years of life I almost hate to wear this thing in and turn it into a workhorse but that is what I bought it for.

F-350 - Seriously! You will love it. I hate the steel Ruger's grip angle. Had it and it bored me. 22/45s are where it's at, promise!

Top Bottom