• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    Looking to trade my carbine length Scorpion EVO 3. It is in black and has five 20 round magazines. I have the original paperwork, iron sights and tool to adjust them. I got this new from an online vendor and has only 200 rounds through it.

Looking to trade for:

European Walther PP/PPK/PPKS in .22, 7.65 or 9mm Kurz (.22, 32 acp or .380)

Remington 870 police or Wingmaster

Mossberg 590/590 A1

Benelli Supernova

1911 in 9mm or 45 acp. Primary interest is in Colt, but feel free to make offers.

Pre lock Smith and Wesson revolvers

I will also consider Beretta (I’m interested in Cheetah series primarily) and Sig Sauer handguns.

Please don’t get offended if I am not interested in what you have. This is a pic of when I first got it. I can take and send more pics if interested. Cash can be added from either of us to make for an even trade.

c8ded6d319f98bc1fa0ead540b321bdf.jpg
    DK Firearms

nickgibson72

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Houston
    Looking to trade my carbine length Scorpion EVO 3. It is in black and has five 20 round magazines. I have the original paperwork, iron sights and tool to adjust them. I got this new from an online vendor and has only 200 rounds through it.

Looking to trade for:

Mossberg 590/590 A1

Benelli Supernova

1911 in 9mm or 45 acp. Primary interest is in Colt, but feel free to make offers.

I will also consider Beretta (I’m interested in Cheetah series primarily) and Sig Sauer handguns.

Please don’t get offended if I am not interested in what you have. This is a pic of when I first got it. I can take and send more pics if interested. Cash can be added from either of us to make for an even trade.

Any interest in a Glock 19 Gen 5 or a Shield Plus 9mm? This is exactly what I have been looking for lol

CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    It’s a faux suppressor. It’s a 16.2 inch barrel with what is basically a sleeve that goes back under the rail. 1/2 x28 is what I was told.

Other trade options:

Smith and Wesson 640 or 60-15 pro models.

Glock 34. Please no aftermarket stippling or RMR cuts.

Walther PPQ, P99 AS might tickle my fancy. 9mm only please.

As always cash can go either way to even up any trades.

Thanks!

Last edited:

thor0812

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2020
    US
    Any interest?

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015

Looking to trade for:

Mossberg 590/590 A1

Benelli Supernova

I'd like to send you a PM but there's no option to Start Conversation on your profile.
    I recently traded into a Springfield Armory 1911. I've been wanting a Scorpion EVO 3 so I figure I will ask. Are you interested in trading?

Top Bottom