• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    A student questioned if she was optimistic about the future of the country. She stated, “I’m very optimistic about the power of minorities to change the dialogue in this country.”
    The liberal mind is a sick mind IMO, A better answer would have been, I'm very optimistic about the power of the people to rebuild our country so all can work and prosper rather then draw welfare, but here I go dreaming of a world where a liberal has common sense.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    She has no guilt about bearing a more qualified student for a scholarship based on race, why would she care about equality now.

Her goals are obvious.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Who are they going to hate or blame when they are the majority and this country is ruined and people are fleeing by the millions.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion." What? Even after reading the linked article, what? I like how even in the article it's pretty much about how no one knows what that means but she keeps saying it. Judges are supposed to be impartial and even dispassionate. [/FONT]

Top Bottom