• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    I'm watching "From Russia With Love" on Pluto's 007 channel. James Bond 24/7.
    9605710de77a82def0fbb5493c404cf6.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I liked Dr No the best but liked the rest of them too. My very favorite was On Her Majesties Secret Service that Sean wasn't part of, I loved Diana Rigg, ever since she played Mrs Emma Peel on the Avengers. BTW in Dr No didn't M say that the Walther PPK that was given to Bond a 7.65 which made it a 32 caliber. I am not that knowledgeable but he didn't say .380.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My favorite is/was "You Only Live Twice", probably because it was the first Bond movie I saw in the theaters. That and I was infatuated with wanting to go to Japan when I was young.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I liked Dr No the best but liked the rest of them too. My very favorite was On Her Majesties Secret Service that Sean wasn't part of, I loved Diana Rigg, ever since she played Mrs Emma Peel on the Avengers. BTW in Dr No didn't M say that the Walther PPK that was given to Bond a 7.65 which made it a 32 caliber. I am not that knowledgeable but he didn't say .380.

yes at the beginning g of dr no, they told him about the PPK, then instead handed him a PP on screen.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    They called it a ppk it came in a wooden box and when he picked it up it certainly looked like a ppk except it was 7.65 and that = a 32 now and Walther ppk did come in a 7.65.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Great actor. LIked lots of his movies. Actually got into his james bond stuff after Indiana jones last crusage, the rock and untouchables, but I was more or a roger moore fan in james bond as that is who was playing him when i was growing up

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Besides James Bond some of his better movies

Let's not leave off, "The Name of the Rose"

--
    And his interview with Barbara Walters where she asked him about his comment on hitting women. He was quick to clarify: not with a closed fist but with an open hand... as in, more of a slap! (And only then, if the woman kept nagging and wouldn't drop the argument).

Always wished the cameras had been on Barbara Walters.... would've loved to have seen her reaction!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom