• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • klarowe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Friendswood, TX
    Does anyone have a ballpark of what Sean (TexasNFAtrust.com) charges for an NFA trust? I know he is a member here and I could easily PM or call him but I am in the very early planning stages and don't want to waste his time with something that I'm sure many others can answer until I'm 100% ready; aka have saved up the money... haha.

Thanks!
    Guns International

RandyM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Seabrook, TX
    If you are going to have some NFA items, you want a NFA trust.
    Sean helped me re-work a "free" trust.
    And he is there for you with support after you have purchased your trust with things along the way.
    He also has a facebook page, if you are into that.

klarowe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Friendswood, TX
    I decided a while ago I was going to go with Sean after reading all the great reviews about him on here, I just needed to get an idea on cost so I could come up with a timeline. Needed to know how much I had to stop spending on guns for now... haha.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    DFW Area
    Well I figured I would drop my experience here on Sean and his trusts. I sent Sean an email last night about my interest in setting up an NFA trust. He called me, we spoke on the phone, and he said he would draw up the paperwork as I was getting to work (I am working late nights for the moment). I get the email today with all the documents to execute the trust and I just got back from the notary.

Sean is quick and easy and helps make the process very easy to understand. I would highly recommend his services.

Top Bottom