Searching for Beretta BL-3 Purchased in Plano over last few Months!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seeker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2016
    North Texas
    Hoping for a Christmas miracle of sorts. Best friend hit tough times and pawned his Beretta BL-3 in order to make ends meet, and was unable to make full payments in time and the gun was sold. His own fault, yes I know, he knows, however that part is really of least relevance. This piece has tremendous sentimental value to he and his family, and I am desperately searching for the person who purchased it in order to see if they would be willing to sell/trade. If you or if you might know who someone who purchased a Beretta BL-3 (most likely still had the fluorescent sight) from a Plano pawn shop in Plano October/November or through the line of such, I would love to speak to you. I do have the specific details in order to verify if it is in fact the exact shotgun I am searching for, including more specifics of the sale, serial number and value it was sold for. Random, last effort I know to make, so thought I would reach out for help and hope for the best!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Seeker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2016
    North Texas
    Best of luck to you!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Thank you! It's a good guy I'm trying to help out...he's still adjusting to a couple of tours overseas, and it is things like this that I would love to keep off of the regret/frustration list, though I get the fact, bills are bills. Can't have extra things around until the necessities are taken care of. I've never seen someone make such tremendous strides in such a short period of time, that to be able to bring this piece home, would really be something I would be honored to do! I've tried reaching out to the stop for help, and he and I toyed with purchasing a BL-4, explaining, and it becoming a replacement...but that's just it. You can't replace true sentimental attachment. Granted I probably sound overly sappy, but I am at the end of my rope with known ideas on how else to find this gun, short of a miracle of someone reading this post, and also being willing. It would be a huge event for their entire family...they would all benefit, I would get to smile for months having done something to help, and certainly, would make sure that whomever has the piece left more than happy!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    So you haven't tried asking the shop that sold it? That is where I would start.

I don't expect them to give you any of the buyer's information but maybe they could make a call or send a letter (since they may only have an address).

Seeker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2016
    North Texas
    So you haven't tried asking the shop that sold it? That is where I would start.

I don't expect them to give you any of the buyer's information but maybe they could make a call or send a letter (since they may only have an address).

That's the first place I tried, inquiring with the exact same hope, that they may be willing to reach out to the buyer. Unfortunately, it was a quick no. Thank you for the suggestion!

Top Bottom