APOD Firearms

SOLD SEEKING: NINE or TEN Round AR Magazine(s)??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Friends,

I'm seeking at least ONE or more 9 or 10 round AR magazines for hunting in Pennsylvania with my "new to me" Remington Model 7615 Pump-rifle.

Some PA counties LEOs/PA Game Wardens will "ticket" hunters who simply "intentionally possess" any firearm/magazine in areas, "- - - - where game animals are present or may be present" & that exceed 10 rounds. = Game animals "may be present" EVERYWHERE in PA, including in the "central city"/urban areas.
    (Fwiw, "pinned magazines" are considered to be UNLAWFUL in some PA counties.)

What I would really like to find/buy is an actual Remington Model 7615 "stock" magazine, as PA State law allows "magazines of a 'marked trade-style' & type, as was originally furnished by the manufacturer."
    (I really am NOT interested in participating in a "in the field conflict" with PA LEOs/Game Wardens over a particular magazine.)

yours, satx
    Military Camp

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Bozz10mm,

I've never used any magazines by Pmags & therefore don't know much of anything (good or bad) about that brand.
    (ALL of my AR-15 magazines for my "circa 1970 RVN clone" are COLT's made. = I bought a good-sized box from a gun-show vendor for 5.oo each & have been pleased with them.)

Looks like from most of the reviews on midwayusa.com that they are OK, given that the vast majority of reviews are 4-5 stars.
    Also, one reviewer says that these magazines are now a USMC "issue item", so that's GOOD, imo..

Will order a 10-rounder, disassemble it, "epoxy-in" a "spacer" to cut it down to 9-round capacity, reassemble the magazine & try it. - THANKS for the advice.

I would still be interested in buying a "factory stock" Remington 10-round mag.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

FOUND/BOUGHT a pair of NOS Remington 5-round magazines, that the factory had "lost" & at a "give-away price" too.

THANKS, tex

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1