• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    im thinkin i might look into your year range more. i like too be able to see and the factory lights on mine sucked, i upgraded them to sports and they were awesome and then i went projectors and theyre even better. the cut off flap is very clean and so is the bulb/casing match so the light doesnt look like crap to others having to see it in their face. hows the lighting on yours? if they suck compared to 06 lights ill just swap 06 headlights in.

My stock head light SUCKED I'm currently running HIDs the light output in my stock halogen housings is amazing. But I know that they can be blinding if people dont have them adjusted right. I have mine aimed down to avoid blinding oncoming cars. I'm working on a projector retrofit in another set of housings that I need to finish.

headlights
    a693708c-593e-5499.jpg

Heads and fogs
    a693708c-5999-3bf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S
    Gun Zone Deals

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    now youve got me lookin again. does this look like its been put through the ringer? usually when it gets red/orange its been rode hard instead of the normal gold color. but its got 200k on it so maybe its normal at that mileage.

screenshot2012051114253.png

screenshot2012051114252.png

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    I wouldn't be worried about that. That's just a thin heat shield that protects the air intake tube and wires in the area. I've seen plenty like that.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    I had a 2000 with a 5.9 Cummins with a 6-speed manual. It got 17-19 mpg. The dashboard cratered about '06 or so, but those can be replaced for pretty cheap. It was running as strong ten years later as the day I got it.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I had a 2000 with a 5.9 Cummins with a 6-speed manual. It got 17-19 mpg. The dashboard cratered about '06 or so, but those can be replaced for pretty cheap. It was running as strong ten years later as the day I got it.

i dont doubt it. as for the dash i seen the ones they glue on top. supposedly theyre pretty good that to replace it with an oem dash that had the same junk mixture.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    My 03 averages 16-18 unloaded city. About 22-23hwy. It all depends on how you drive.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

This is true. My father could get 17mpg unloaded city but he drove well rather slow. If I just maintained with traffic i would get 13mpg unloaded in the city and would average close to 17mpg loaded or not on the highway. The truck was bone stock.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    This is true. My father could get 17mpg unloaded city but he drove well rather slow. If I just maintained with traffic i would get 13mpg unloaded in the city and would average close to 17mpg loaded or not on the highway. The truck was bone stock.

Yeah my truck is relatively stock. With exception of exhaust intake and a programmer. I have it turned up but I take off slow and ease through the gears. 65 Mph is where I saw the best mpg. Sometimes that a little slow for me. Also I did see about .5 mpg increase when I add 2cycle oil into my fuel as well as a slightly quieter engine.

Top Bottom