• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Very good we need these people democrap or republican to get these "CZARS" taken away. This is America Hussein we don't use czars here. I know that they use stuff like that in your place of birth (no not Hawaii) but we don't get them out you work for us now!

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Feingold, I'd have thought he was a true beleiver...

Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold of Wisconsin joined the anti-czar chorus Wednesday, asking Obama to detail the roles and responsibilities of all of the czars in his administration and to explain why he believes the use of czars is consistent with the Senate’s constitutional power to offer advice and consent on top-level executive branch officials.

Read more: [url]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/27265.html#ixzz0RPcVUGRG[/URL]

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I looked up the word "CZAR". It means "emperor" or "person having great authority." That's the way those folks view themselves..........not as servants of the people.......... rulers.

Guys, that whole bunch in Washington is worthless. The wonderful Senator Kennedy has now passed. Yup, he was a respected Senator. He drowned Mary Jo Kopecne, attempted to cover it up and he BS'd his way out of it. Yup.....real fine guy. A real leader.

Shumer, Feinstein, Pelosi, Biden, Clinton and Obama. Cool folks. Truthful. Respected. Doing what is best for our country, right? If you'd like a little taste of vintage Shumer, please read the following:

Statement of Charles Schumer

After you read it, ponder on the "paranoia" the media refers to when we express concern over the erosion of our rights. They're not kidding. We are their subjects and our rights mean nothing to them!

Research their financial condition. Some are so rich that they never knew what it is like to scratch out a living. Many have run their personal fortunes into a ditch. Their fiscal irresponsibility and lack of common sense is now directed at OUR financial well being and we end up with Bonnie and Clyde running our bank!

The bottom line is this: Those people in Washington are Knotheads! Shumer, Clinton, Feinstein, Pelosi and the whole bunch of lying bandits consider us their "subjects." They will screw us into the ground and if you think any of them or our Federal government in general will take care of us or look after our interests, take a close look at the history of the Native Americans.

I am getting ready for retirement and as I calculate my meager resources I wonder how I'll keep from eating Alpo or Friskees to stay alive. I also think about the retirement systems and pay scales our leaders have set up for themselves. If you really want to know where their hearts and minds are, look at their wage, benefit and retirement plans. That is our money, it was entrusted to them and they have absolutely raped us! This link provides a little taste of our leadership and how they do business:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coloradojournal/2008/12/13/our-us-senate-is-a-bad-joke/

Search it on the 'net. Learn. Our respected Senators and Representatives are thieves and liars. They are not our friends.

Flash

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Schumer believes that your desire to take responsibility for your own security and your belief that this is a right inherent to all men is a "dangerous sickness." I suppose good mental health, in Schumer's world, involves bowing at the alter of liberalism and allowing the government to run roughshod over its subjects, without question, without resistance.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Shumer is the only male Human Being on this planet who gives me an erection. A moment after seeing his picture, my middle finger pops to attention!

Flash

Top Bottom