Lynx Defense

Senator Cruz's HONORABLE response to Dianne's whining. Gotta love this man!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    It was good to see him nail her on her refusal to give a direct yes or no answer to the question, too many conservatives make the mistake of not making the left defend thier position and give a direct answer.
    Only nitpick is where he said in the video, assuming he is agreeing with the heller opinion, about 'dangerous or unusual weapons, such as machine-guns...' He's mistaken on that as is heller. Where is there is any validity to that phrase in the face of "...shall not be infringed."? The word 'arms' as used in the 2nd is plural and non-specific.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Senator Cruz brought up some excellent points especially concerning the AWB, the Supreme Court Heller decision and "commonly used weapons." The gun-grabbing liberal asswipes don't want to hear the real facts involved in the Heller decision. They want to pick and choose individual phrases out of that decision, taking them out of context and out of the realm of the reality of the entire decision.

Senator Cruz is a class act and Texas should be proud to have a representative that knows he's in office to do what those who elected him want him to do. An intelligent man aware of the meaning OF the Constitution and fearless in his defense of it and our rights.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There was a shitstorm of David Dewhurst ads blasting Cruz for being one of the insiders, one of the business as usual types and trashing him for his heritage and intention to be another one of the turds in Washington. I waded through that and cast my vote for Cruz in the run off and again in the actual election. Cruz went through Hell to get elected and that prepared him for what Washington is doing to him.

If Liberals don't agree with someone, that person is labeled as crazy, stupid, an idiot, fool, a Tea Party crazy, incompetent and a whole range of other tags. That clip of Cruz being interviewed brought tears to my eyes as I finally saw a ray of hope for our nation!

I will view the flak fired at Cruz as a gas gauge of how he is doing in Washington. If the Liberals hate him and he's pulling insults out of them, he is doing great! When he's dodging flack, he is doing exactly what he promised to do in the Senate....stir things up and make changes!

It did my heart good to see Cruz slap Swinestein and get her panties in a wad! he never lost his cool, never said a bad word but pinned her ass down to the subject at hand.........following the Constitution and Bill Of Rights.

I sent him an Email and invited him to join the forum. He could communicate with us directly, then. Hell, I might even clean up my language!

Go Ted Cruz!

Flash

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I'm happy that Cruz defeated Dewhurst. I just sent him an email to tell him I support him and to keep up the good work. I think it's good for him to hear that.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I'm happy that Cruz defeated Dewhurst. I just sent him an email to tell him I support him and to keep up the good work. I think it's good for him to hear that.

Same here,when a politician stands up for the Constitution they get my thanks and that includes all, does not matter if in my state or not, we need them to understand we support strong pro Constitution people.

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    If you notice - the only thing the anti-2A people take away from the Heller decision is this old " Aha ! The SCOTUS stated in the decision that the 2A is not absolute !"

If we concede a premise that this right is not absolutely protected from infringement, we entertain the notion that exceptions may be established by either the Congress or the SCOTUS. This loophole is identical to the Illinois Constitution which provides exception to the right - "subject to police power". We know how far Illinois carried the ball on that exception.

I would submit that since the 2A is applicable to arms suitable for the people to employ during militia duty, any compelling interest on the part of government to establish exceptions to SHALL NOT BE INGRINGED must be confined to circumstances that are by definition not covered by the 2A to begin with.

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a shitstorm of David Dewhurst ads blasting Cruz for being one of the insiders, one of the business as usual types and trashing him for his heritage and intention to be another one of the turds in Washington. I waded through that and cast my vote for Cruz in the run off and again in the actual election. Cruz went through Hell to get elected and that prepared him for what Washington is doing to him.

If Liberals don't agree with someone, that person is labeled as crazy, stupid, an idiot, fool, a Tea Party crazy, incompetent and a whole range of other tags. That clip of Cruz being interviewed brought tears to my eyes as I finally saw a ray of hope for our nation!

I will view the flak fired at Cruz as a gas gauge of how he is doing in Washington. If the Liberals hate him and he's pulling insults out of them, he is doing great! When he's dodging flack, he is doing exactly what he promised to do in the Senate....stir things up and make changes!

It did my heart good to see Cruz slap Swinestein and get her panties in a wad! he never lost his cool, never said a bad word but pinned her ass down to the subject at hand.........following the Constitution and Bill Of Rights.

I sent him an Email and invited him to join the forum. He could communicate with us directly, then. Hell, I might even clean up my language!

Go Ted Cruz!

Flash

I sent Senator Cruz an email at his .gov site this morning:

A representative FOR the people

Sir,

After viewing your actions during the committee hearing on gun control and your interview with Mr. Cavuto afterwards, I have come to the conclusion that I live in the wrong state. You, sir, are the representative many Americans dream of. You, sir, understand the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights and how they are supposed to affect and limit government. We need more representatives like yourself in Washington to counter those who would continue to erode the rights of American citizens and who do not seem to understand what our Founding Fathers meant this country to be. I wish you continued success in your endeavors in Washington to affect changes for the betterment of all Americans.

Top Bottom