• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I would be wary of any legislation whose wording can be twisted against us in the future. The sentiment is in the right place but the potential for subversion is too great...

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    It's a sad day for America when law-abiding, patriotic, hard-working, contributing citizens fear their government to such an extent while the people creating most of the problems LOVE this government.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    It's a sad day for America when law-abiding, patriotic, hard-working, contributing citizens fear their government to such an extent while the people creating most of the problems LOVE this government.
    For ALL

West Point Military Academy published a paper called: Challengers from the sidelines Understanding America's Violent FAR RIGHT!

and

DHS Paper: Rightwing Extremism

I have official copies of both, if you believe in the Constitution, GOD, are a veteran, combat veteran, gun owner then you MAY be a Right wing Extremist and in fact probably are.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I always wondered why it took so many years for me to get my American citizenship. My paperwork always seemed to be missing or sent to the wrong INS facility, or I didn't bring some paperwork despite bringing everything listed on the letter I received from the INS. I had to go to the INS office in La Gran Plaza near Ft. Worth THREE times to get my Bio Metrics taken....nearly everyone I talked to was surly, disrespectful, vague, and unhelpful. It took me 5 years to get the conditions removed from my "Conditional Permanent Residency" which is normally a two year process, and another 4 years to get my U.S. Citizenship, normally a 9 month process.

Of all the people I dealt with, only one was white.

I was a White, Christian, Conservative, NRA Member, CHL holder, Canadian military Veteran, Texas State Guard member, law-abiding taxpayer. No wonder they didn't want me to become a U.S. Citizen.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    For ALL

Wesp Point Military Academy published a paper called: Challengers from the sidelines Understanding America's Violent FAR RIGHT!

and

DHS Paper: Rightwing Extremism

I have official copies of both, if you believe in the Constitution, GOD, are a veteran, combat veteran, gun owner then you MAY be a Right wing Extremist and in fact probably are.

Pffft - West Point?

When I see that drivel start coming from A&M's Trigon then I'll worry.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Under this law recommended by Cruz, Obama and 1/2 of his Liberal crew could lose their citizenship........not that Obama is a legitimate citizen, anyway.

Flash

Top Bottom