• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    Ok so I am just getting started in the firearms business I am Justin Parks a long time forum member/lurker and have recently received my 07 FFL. Any way one of my distributers I am with has great deals for my first order and id love to share it with the forum. My web site is www.jjarmory.com Id love to hear what you think of it so far but it is no where near complete yet. come and like J&J ARMORY on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JandJArmoryWhat I have to offer today is first a Ruger 10/22 with a laser for $250
    11129_zps7zriapyx.jpg
    Manufacturer: RugerModel #: 10/22 Carbine W/ LaserMax LaserType: Rifle: Semi-AutoFinish: Black MatteStock: Black SyntheticSights: Front: Gold Bead Rear: Folding LeafBarrel Length: 18.5Overall Length: 37Weight: 5 lbsCaliber: 22LRCapacity: 10+1Action: Semi-Automatic# of Mags: 1 Receiver: Black Matte, Drilled & TappedFeatures: Scope Base Adapter, Detachable Rotary MagazineComes W/ LaserMax LaserThe Second rifle I have up is a Remington 770 with scope in 30-06 for $310
    10125264_zpseyasyhwr.jpg
    Manufacturer: RemingtonModel #: Model 770Type: Rifle: Bolt ActionFinish: Stainless Steel/NickelStock: Black Synthetic StockSights: No SightsBarrel Length: 22Overall Length: 42.5Weight: 8.5 lbsCaliber: 30-06Capacity: 4+1Action: Bolt Action# of Mags: 1 Receiver: Nickel Plated Action & BoltFeatures: Detachable Box Magazine, Sling Swivel StudsPremounted and Bore Sighted 3-9x40MM ScopeThese will be done like a group buy and after all are claimed and payed for I will put the order in than we can set up shipping or you can pick it up in Fruitvale Tx.Thank y'all for taking a look at what I have to offer.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Went to your website, looks cool to start. Can't do anything though. I'm on an iPad. Takes me to the three pictures no matter what I click on. I couldn't find a location any where. Are you a custom builder?

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    Im working on getting some machines together so I can do custom builds for now im just selling retail. Ya thats all there is right now im working with my web builder and card processer to get more up.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    You can pm me on here or facebook and we can get your spot saved. The sale limits me to 5 of each model.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom