• What items would you want?

• Total voters

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Maybe I missed it, but what color are the shirts and hats? If I could see a picture of them I'd be interested. Maybe there are some pics around but I just can't find them?
    DK Firearms

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Maybe I missed it, but what color are the shirts and hats? If I could see a picture of them I'd be interested. Maybe there are some pics around but I just can't find them?

The next batch will be black, od green, pink, light blue, and a small run of red ones for rso staff. The shirts have the forum Logo on the front and a come and take it logo on the back.

The hats are tan.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    The next batch will be black, od green, pink, light blue, and a small run of red ones for rso staff. The shirts have the forum Logo on the front and a come and take it logo on the back.

The hats are tan.

Nice, I see an OD shirt and a couple hats in my future. Saw those hats in person for the first time yesterday and really like them.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress

The hats are tan.
    I'm in for an XL in OD and Light blue and 4 hats! Lemme know when/where/how much to PayPal!

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils." - Maj. Gen. John Stark (1728-1822)

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    The idea is bulk, we'd have to get a good amount of people in on the shirts, or they'll run closer to $13 - 15. Then again, I usually order twice as many.

Those shirts cost Walmart probably $1.50.
    I'll check with the Mrs. She is a medical uniform distributor. PM me and lmk what price range your looking for. She also can do polos with embroidery if you want to get fancy.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm going to be placing an order for a substantial number of shirts this week. Should be in hand by the end of the month I would think.

Hats are a different story, I need to order a billion of them, but they take forever to source.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm going to be placing an order for a substantial number of shirts this week. Should be in hand by the end of the month I would think.

Hats are a different story, I need to order a billion of them, but they take forever to source.

Great news, been wanting at least one since my first range day.

Top Bottom