• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Victims appear to be a doctor & nurse per the article.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    Malpractice revenge? Maybe they didn't accept their insurance? Or was the doctor banging the nurse and a significant other found out?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I believe there are 5 dead and some wounded in Tulsa. .Fox mentioned 5 dead a gunman with a rifle and pistol. WTF is going on sounds like a conspiracy demorats doing this to insure gun restrictions. Pray for those who were killed and wounded. The number I noticed went up from the article.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I can't help but wonder one mass shooting in NY, then two following in Red States, TX, and OK . This is highly unusual maybe it is the newest variation of Covid. I highly doubt that is what is happening it just seems all this crap happening before a major election which is changing the story of what is happening in the country too covering guns, gun control, assault weapons, 9mm and even the 22 that will lodge itself in a persons lung instead of blowing it up like a 9mm. This is just too crazy to believe it was not planned.

285437186_5187304044695483_6511994458847246964_n.jpg

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    If I believe that millions of thoughts of love and peace make some people do good things... can not millions thoughts of hatred and strife make other people do evil things? Where are our thoughts today.? As a man thinketh in his heart... just wondering again... Bless all.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I can't help but wonder one mass shooting in NY, then two following in Red States, TX, and OK . This is highly unusual maybe it is the newest variation of Covid. I highly doubt that is what is happening it just seems all this crap happening before a major election which is changing the story of what is happening in the country too covering guns, gun control, assault weapons, 9mm and even the 22 that will lodge itself in a persons lung instead of blowing it up like a 9mm. This is just too crazy to believe it was not planned.

View attachment 323008
    Well lets spread the conspiracy theories around as if there isn't enough speculation going on.

Spreading rumors and speculation isn't going to serve any purpose other than to think all gun owners are crackpots and lunatics and Alex Jones disciples spreading conspiracy theories that have no basis in concrete facts.

If anything, it will hurt law-abiding gun owners and group us into what some would define us as being part of the lunatic fringe of society and give them more ammo to ignore anything we have to say.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Oh my goodness......another active shooter, at a hospital, in Tulsa Oklahoma. It's getting to where people are not wanting to go anywhere for fear of becoming a victim of an active shooter situation. I spoke to my neighbor, a widow lady, just this morning who told me she has almost eliminated all her travel outside the house. She is even thinking of having her groceries delivered rather than going to the stores. This is really sad because even at 81years old she is more active than most people half her age. We go to the same church together and she asked me if I and my wife still carry our concealed handguns. She says she will be sitting very close to us from now on. These domestic terrorists have got to be stopped and gun control is not how it will be done!!! This is getting worse than the fear of contracting the Coronavirus in how it is affecting peoples actions.

Last edited:

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Can't live in fear.

The media exacerbates and spreads these events by their wall to wall, breathless coverage. Encourages copycats.
    So true, but there are far more sheeple, than there are wolves. I listen to the talk around our workplace of over 400 people and other than those of us who carry concealed, 15 total who are authorized by the owner to do so, if it happened here, it would be pure chaos until the threat were neutralized. Those of us who carry have been trained for such an incident and we practice out at the owners ranch regularly. He has a gun range with an old house where we can practice what we were taught about dealing with an active shooter.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    So true, but there are far more sheeple, than there are wolves. I listen to the talk around our workplace of over 400 people and other than those of us who carry concealed, 15 total who are authorized by the owner to do so, if it happened here, it would be pure chaos until the threat were neutralized. Those of us who carry have been trained for such an incident and we practice out at the owners ranch regularly. He has a gun range with an old house where we can practice what we were taught about dealing with an active shooter.
    That's really awesome! ...what all of America really needs, to enbrace our gun culture and make the best of it!

Top Bottom