• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Emotional Justification ? I hope they dont close down the car dealership she bought her car from, stores she bought his clothes from, barbershop that did Adam Lanza's haricut and anybody or business that ever got in touch with Adam Lanza or his mother.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    What bothers me most about this is that there was no due process. They shut this guys business down without explanation or valid reason. Nancy bought those guns legally and Adam murdered her to get unsupervised access to them. How does that translate to being the FFL dealer's fault?

Meanwhile Holder and Obama are hiding behind "executive privilege" to hide their murderous ventures during "Fast & Furious". This government is absolutely out of control!

Flash

Last edited:

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    just FYI: theres more to this story, i read somewhere that the shop had 11 firearms missing from inventory that they knew about and never reported, this was before Sandy Hook.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    In the spirit of anyone who had any dealings with the family... Close down the school that provided the paycheck that enabled the purchase of the guns in the first place. If she did not have a job she would never have purchased the guns. He could never have taken them and the shooting would never have happened. Therefore, it is the schools fault..........

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    What bothers me most about this is that there was no due process. They shut this guys business down without explanation or valid reason. Nancy bought those guns legally and Adam murdered her to get unsupervised access to them. How does that translate to being the FFL dealer's fault?

Meanwhile Holder and Obama are hiding behind "executive privilege" to hide their murderous ventures during "Fast & Furious". This government is absolutely out of control!

Flash

How do you know there was no "due process"? You are taking the third part word of people who may or may not have violated laws or rules. I don't believe the shop owner when he alleges he does not know why his FFL was revoked.

How do you know the purchase of the rifle is being blamed on the business?

And finally, they didn't shut his business down. The pulled his FFL.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    How do you know there was no "due process"? You are taking the third part word of people who may or may not have violated laws or rules. I don't believe the shop owner when he alleges he does not know why his FFL was revoked.

What the Hell is wrong with you? Life is too damned short to put up with you kicking people in the shins constantly.

Take a hike.....You just made my "ignore list".

Flash

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

What the Hell is wrong with you? Life is too damned short to put up with you kicking people in the shins constantly.

Take a hike.....You just made my "ignore list".

Flash

What the hell is wrong with you? Life is too damned shoot to put up with you jumping to conclusions and tin foil hatting constantly.

Take a hike. I am pleased to be on your ignore list. (I know you are reading this. You cannot help yourself)

So you have no response, and instead fly off the handle and overreact, again. :rolleyes:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    What the hell is wrong with you? Life is too damned shoot to put up with you jumping to conclusions and tin foil hatting constantly.

Take a hike. I am pleased to be on your ignore list. (I know you are reading this. You cannot help yourself)

So you have no response, and instead fly off the handle and overreact, again. :rolleyes:

Anyone too stupid to figure out where to put their "signature" isn't worth replying to.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX

Gotta go with TXI here. I saw the interview and ATF officer stated the gun store owner was given "Written Notice" 60 days prior to his FFL being revoked. He knows why they pulled his license! Now....would the missing guns from inventory or what ever else he did warrant pulling his FFL if the Sandy Hooks shooting hadn't happened....probably not..but who can say for sure.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom