• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    Hi Folks,

New to the forum but love to shoot. I finally got some trigger time on my spankin' new Walter PPQ 9mm the other day, and it's as sweet as I always heard! Great grip and crisp trigger. I'm in love.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Welcome to the forum.

I've got a PPQ on the way... should be in Thur or Fri

Post some pictures.

MikeX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    This Walther is indeed a fine gun. I bought my PPQ from Bud's Gun Shop ($503, free shipping). Current price for the 9mm is up a little, but Bud's puts hot-selling guns on sale often; I believe the PPQ .40 is still $503. The sales and transfer were smooth as glass, and I used GT Distributors in Austin as the FFL (only $10.00!).

Hey Travis, looking forward to the next round with you at the range!

Attachments

• PPQ_R.jpg
      PPQ_R.jpg
      40.1 KB · Views: 156

MikeX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    Yep, it's a sexy beast. Definitely has a distinctive high-end German design vibe.

But considering the way it shoots, it's kinda like an HK and a Glock had a baby.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This Walther is indeed a fine gun. I bought my PPQ from Bud's Gun Shop ($503, free shipping). Current price for the 9mm is up a little, but Bud's puts hot-selling guns on sale often; I believe the PPQ .40 is still $503. The sales and transfer were smooth as glass, and I used GT Distributors in Austin as the FFL (only $10.00!).

Hey Travis, looking forward to the next round with you at the range!

Looking forward to it! It's gonna be a great class. BTW, I got some PPQ First Editions with the threaded barrel in at work. Pretty sweet!

n5wd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Foat Wuth
    ...I finally got some trigger time on my spankin' new Walter PPQ 9mm the other day, and it's as sweet as I always heard! Great grip and crisp trigger. I'm in love.

Haven't ever heard a PPQ owner say anything but love at first sight! Walther makes good guns (my EDC is a PPS).

By the way, if you haven't, already, might want to drop by the Walther Forum (WaltherForums ) and join in the conversation, there. Good advice on holsters, accessories, etc.

Wayne

Top Bottom