TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Shot Show 2014 Home Glock 42

I've been making fun of glock since they announced a .380 caliber pistol. This is the Glock that I really want to hate. Well . . that's a little strong, I really want to dislike it strongly.

However, after holding this and looking at the new pistol I do believe I will have to purchase one. This pistol is thin small light and feels good in the hand. It points like a Glcok should. A very thin glock . . Did I mention it is THIN! I really kind of like this pistol! It is almost . . Cute . . yes, I said it . . cute. Just kidding. On a serious note, if it runs reliably, this will be a god pocket pistol Rumor at SHOT was that Glock will be bring it out in a 9mm version in a year or so.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    ;) I know what you mean. I thought "huge mistake" when I heard the announcement but, the more I look at it, the more I want one also. Just seems like a good excuse for carrying a backup gun that's very similar to a primary carry gun.

Ricklovesbacon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    ;) I know what you mean. I thought "huge mistake" when I heard the announcement but, the more I look at it, the more I want one also. Just seems like a good excuse for carrying a backup gun that's very similar to a primary carry gun.

I got to handle one at GT distributors and for such a small gun it felt good in my hands. I might pick one up as a back up as well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    there are brands/particular models of pistols that I don't care to buy/own but would guess they're good (else they wouldn't be around - a lot of sigs, for instance) - just not for me

so I'm curious as to why anyone would "make fun of" and "really want to dislike" a pistol they've not seen, held or shot

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo
    Defender Tactical