• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Did we cover Zastava USA thinking about bringing back the M77, an AK in .308? I don’t know about the mag but it looks like a M1A mag (but I’m pretty sure it’s not).

ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This latest issue of the American Rifleman has an intriguing new pistol,a Magnum Research BFR single action (see pg. 60) chambered in 350 Legend. I could not find a good link to the article, but this page shows a collection of new for 2022 guns and has another Magnum Research BFR offering:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Not a actual image of the product, according to the article.

They look pretty close to the image in the article. There may some final tweaks, but very close.

Interesting that they're making two versions - an alloy frame, and a polymer frame. Two firsts for Keltec - a striker fired pistol, and a metal frame. I update my stance - Nutn' is gonna splooge over the polymer version, and he's gonna say the alloy frame is too heavy for a carry gun and his video on them will be an extra 10 minutes extolling why, despite being the smallest factory 15 round pistol its still too heavy. But then, that dude carries a Kahr PM9 in a fanny pack, I don't take carry advice from him, but I do occasionally watch his videos, or at least watch as much of one until my brain melts. His run & gun stuff is way more entertaining than sitting thru 10 minutes of "hey look at my toy planes, watches, knives, shoes, and latest dick piercing" before getting to anything about the gun. :clown::roflfunny:

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

They look pretty close to the image in the article. There may some final tweaks, but very close.

Interesting that they're making two versions - an alloy frame, and a polymer frame. Two firsts for Keltec - a striker fired pistol, and a metal frame. I update my stance - Nutn' is gonna splooge over the polymer version, and he's gonna say the alloy frame is too heavy for a carry gun and his video on them will be an extra 10 minutes extolling why, despite being the smallest factory 15 round pistol its still too heavy. But then, that dude carries a Kahr PM9 in a fanny pack, I don't take carry advice from him, but I do occasionally watch his videos, or at least watch as much of one until my brain melts. His run & gun stuff is way more entertaining than sitting thru 10 minutes of "hey look at my toy planes, watches, knives, shoes, and latest dick piercing" before getting to anything about the gun. :clown::roflfunny:

10 minutes? Thats bizzarro nutnfancy.

The real nutn would spend at least half an hour talking about random shit before the review.

Then he'd try to DIY Ceracoat the pistol and melt it in his oven

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    A long recoil ar10?

https://www.marsrifle.com/

Despite my similar name, I have nothing to do with this, because if i did I'd fix that aweful website.
    Screenshot_20220123-220654.png

Top Bottom