• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    Checked the DPS website today, and I'm all clear on everything; I'm at "manufacturing pending" now! I'm hoping my plastic will be here next week. That will put it at just over 4 weeks for processing a new application - not bad!

62490135474480331616723.jpg

Also, the pistol I ordered back in May came in last month. It's been over three weeks since I got it, and I still haven't had the chance to get to the range to try it out! I'm going to try to get to the range today so I can start getting used to what will be my carry weapon. Until then, I'll be carrying my comfortable and familiar S&W Model 60. ;)
    Capitol Armory ad

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Lets hear more about that Ranger!! Have you shot it yet? Looks pretty good to me.
    FYI, I thought I had my 45 tuned pretty well untill I got to shoot a Feds. springfield custom pro this weekend. His stuff made my stuff look like junk. He told me I need to spend the money and buy better equipment but I really have a desire to be able to tune 45 like his is. His gun is a fine shooting piece of art..
    Grats on the CHL.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    No, haven't been to the range with the Ranger II. I plan on going tonight and I'll be sure to give my report.

Also, mine is chambered in 9mm. I will get a .45 at a later date, of course, but right now my hubby and I are sticking with a few calibers to help with ammo costs and to make it easier to...collect and store...the ammo we need. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    Dang, I realized I didn't change my profile when I moved. I'm no longer in the McKinney/Plano area, so I took my CHL course in Sherman at Red River Firearms. It was an awesome class and I would highly recommend it. I just don't know how relevant it would be to people in Plano since the drive would be about an hour away.

Top Bottom