• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    Checked the DPS website today, and I'm all clear on everything; I'm at "manufacturing pending" now! I'm hoping my plastic will be here next week. That will put it at just over 4 weeks for processing a new application - not bad!

62490135474480331616723.jpg

Also, the pistol I ordered back in May came in last month. It's been over three weeks since I got it, and I still haven't had the chance to get to the range to try it out! I'm going to try to get to the range today so I can start getting used to what will be my carry weapon. Until then, I'll be carrying my comfortable and familiar S&W Model 60. ;)

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Lets hear more about that Ranger!! Have you shot it yet? Looks pretty good to me.
    FYI, I thought I had my 45 tuned pretty well untill I got to shoot a Feds. springfield custom pro this weekend. His stuff made my stuff look like junk. He told me I need to spend the money and buy better equipment but I really have a desire to be able to tune 45 like his is. His gun is a fine shooting piece of art..
    Grats on the CHL.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    No, haven't been to the range with the Ranger II. I plan on going tonight and I'll be sure to give my report.

Also, mine is chambered in 9mm. I will get a .45 at a later date, of course, but right now my hubby and I are sticking with a few calibers to help with ammo costs and to make it easier to...collect and store...the ammo we need. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Grayson County
    Dang, I realized I didn't change my profile when I moved. I'm no longer in the McKinney/Plano area, so I took my CHL course in Sherman at Red River Firearms. It was an awesome class and I would highly recommend it. I just don't know how relevant it would be to people in Plano since the drive would be about an hour away.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom