• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjtexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    West Texas
    Just got off the phone with the wife. She went to the H-E-B in Wacko, not wearing a mask. I’m in Lubbock for work. She’s waiting patiently at the deli counter for cheese. The old fukker in line in front of her giving grief from start to finish with the deli girl about prices, then proceeds to give my wife grief, “Where’s your mask!” “I have a medical condition.” This is both of our standard response everywhere. We are early 40’s, well, she is anyways, and we will never comply.

A fucktard 30ish fat **** muppet **** fuckface injects himself and begins to berate her, calls her a Karen, a ****, a fucking bitch, etc. at this point, she starts getting “nervous.” The 30-tard is trying to rally the entire Fucking store into berating her. Now she’s prepping for a fight. She can do pull-ups and can handle herself. She never breaks stride or curses any of them out. BTW, 30-tard is 6’1”, 300-325, my wife 5’4”, 115.

Wear a fucking mask if you want, I don’t fucking care. But leave the rest of us alone. Especially my wife.

WHEN did it become ok to berate and threaten people? That 30-fucktard only became brave when the old **** said something! Mobs build off one or two morons. So watch out.

When did it become ok to call complete strangers cunts and bitches? I know 3 cunts in my life. And all 3 deserved that title.

Im driving back south tomorrow for the weekend. I’m going to H-E-B 20 fucking times on Saturday and Sunday “praying” for that fat **** to be there again and berate someone closer to his own fucking size. I really hope he has 32 teeth. So I can have an excuse to use an abacus and a scratch pad when I’m done.
    Guns International

cjtexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    West Texas
    She should have called 911 and had Mr. 30tard arrested for assault!
    Her end point on the phone regarded wanting to carry from now on. I’ve been pushing for 10 yrs for that, saying this shit is coming sooner or later. She let the H-E-B mgr have it. Wish washy response. Watch out amigos. The sheep have forgotten who actually keeps them free. And this current breed of sheep think they have fangs. Fucking morons.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    My wife and I wear masks. You and your wife don't. Good for the both of us. I sure do bet, though, that "gentleman" would have kept his pie hole shut had it been you standing there vs. your wife. I truly am sorry she had to endure that BS. I guess I just expect more from Texans. What a shame.

cjtexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    West Texas
    My wife and I wear masks. You and your wife don't. Good for the both of us. I sure do bet, though, that "gentleman" would have kept his pie hole shut had it been you standing there vs. your wife. I truly am sorry she had to endure that BS. I guess I just expect more from Texans. What a shame.
    Thank you. Respect. Two way street. You get it. Flimfucks not so much

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Why I’m moving out of the city. Most of these people are sacks of shit. White, black, old, male, female, just selfish untrustworthy sacks of crap.

I have seen old ladies speed in school zones. A dude park on the side walk. Hell just the way people drive anymore shows the total lack of self control. From no signals to having to speed all the time. These retards also like to use their phone while tailgating.

A lot of people aren’t good people anymore. What do you expect? These dickheads don’t even hold a door open for people anymore. Of course their gonna mouth of to your wife. It’s really the only fight a lot of these pos can win.

cjtexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    West Texas
    Why I’m moving out of the city. Most of these people are sacks of shit. White, black, old, male, female, just selfish untrustworthy sacks of crap.

I have seen old ladies speed in school zones. A dude park on the side walk. Hell just the way people drive anymore shows the total lack of self control. From no signals to having to speed all the time. These retards also like to use their phone while tailgating.

A lot of people aren’t good people anymore. What do you expect? These dickheads don’t even hold a door open for people anymore. Of course their gonna mouth of to your wife. It’s really the only fight a lot of these pos can win.
    You’re right! There is zero respect anymore! Goes back to no fights in school anymore. You learn your “place” after a few fights. You’re good at em, or you’re not.

notice all the loud mouth bitches that have NEVER been in a fight talking tough. Ima bout ta break and unleash fury the likes these kokksukkers have never encountered, and try to avoid video. Which is impossible. These cuntfucks always have the phones at the ready

TexasFire316

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Houston
    The fact that they try to shame everyone else was a major clue for me. A clue that something is not right in denmark. This was back in April. The first time I started seeing people berated and shamed for not fitting in with the crowd. This clue helped verify to me that 'sheep' were now in charge. This is easily confirmed by simpling pointing out all of the doctors that are losing their jobs for making their stand against this flu scare and its mask. When did we come that euro country where people no longer had the right to do as they wish?
    Sorry your wife had to go through this.

Top Bottom