DK Firearms

Should spitting in the street be banned?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Long ago, I had a buddy named Jerry who had been to Viet Nam and back. I guess this was about 1968. Jerry could really tell a story!

He described walking down the street in Viet Nam behind a very pretty young woman in a long dress. She suddenly stopped, raised her dress as she squatted down at the side of the street. A few moments later, she rose, walked away leaving a smoking pile of poop by the side of the road! I don't know why but in the context of this thread, that cracks me up!

Spitting being banned?......People just don't have enough to keep themselves busy.

Flash
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Dont care for spitting on the street. I think its a stupid argument. That is until you spit and I'm downwind. Then you got a problem.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Long ago, I had a buddy named Jerry who had been to Viet Nam and back. I guess this was about 1968. Jerry could really tell a story!

He described walking down the street in Viet Nam behind a very pretty young woman in a long dress. He suddenly stopped, raised her dress as she squatted down at the side of the street. A few moments later, she rose, walked away leaving a smoking pile of poop by the side of the road! I don't know why but in the context of this thread, that cracks me up!

Spitting being banned?......People just don't have enough to keep themselves busy.

Flash

Now that is some funny shit!

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    In the olden days when TB was common most cities had laws against spitting in public. Most likely the laws are still on the books but are not enforced.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    A bunch of y'all don't need to meet me.
    I have a normally functioning human body.
    If you have evolved beyond normal sinuses and intestines, then good for you.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    It's banned in Australia as well, tried finding snuff when I was there and found out that's illegal as well. Guy at the convenience store/smoke shop place said they had made chewing tobacco illegal to get people to stop spitting in the street, said it didn't work and now there was gum spit all over the place. I honestly never looked into that because I was there with the military for a short while and got some snuff off a buddy but I did make damn sure I was keeping it to myself so I didn't wind up with some random international ticket.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Do you remember when the tour bus on a bridge in San Antonio dumped its holding tank onto a boat load of tourists under the bridge? It gives new meaning to the term "shit storm!" That HAD to be rough!

Flash

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Top Bottom