• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Just had a case where an employee had a shoulder injury on the job. Thought it was possible rotater cuff.

After an MRI it was a strained AC joint that showed signs of arthritis.

Apparently a strain to the AC joint has a pain that the patient will feel in the rotater cuff.

AC joint is where the scapula meets the clavical. Limit the strenious activity as much as possible. And if range of motion is limited I would go see a doctor.

Hope the pain subsides and you get back to your routine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Actually the AC (acromioclavicular) joint is where the acromion and the distal clavicle articulate, although weight of the scapula is felt via motion with the scapulothoracic joint. Based on what the OP described, I would suspect pain in the shoulder emanated from the RC, and not the AC joint. Pullups are notorious for supraspinatus tendonitis.

Last edited:

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Actually the AC (acromioclavicular) joint is where the acromion and the distal clavicle articulate, although weight of the scapula is felt via motion with the scapulothoracic joint. Based on what the OP described, I would suspect pain in the shoulder emanated from the RC, and not the AC joint. Pullups are notorious for supraspinatus tendonitis.

What he said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom