• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    No, remember it's not all about the stock. The key component is where the block for your finger fits next to the trigger guard. The AR and the SIG do not have their triggers in exactly the same place, with the exact same profile of receiver. You will have to wait for them to make a specific slidefire stock for that rifle.

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    The Slidefire won't run on a .22. My local gun shop had a few in and tested one on a .22LR AR. There's not enough recoil to make the stock work.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I believe he mentions in the video i posted above that it is the new version of the slidefire that bolts right on to the M&P 15-22 with no mods but I don't have any experience with it myself. Looks like a fun way to run through some 22lr!

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I believe he mentions in the video i posted above that it is the new version of the slidefire that bolts right on to the M&P 15-22 with no mods but I don't have any experience with it myself. Looks like a fun way to run through some 22lr!

It should install easily, but every account I've heard (I've done some research since reading this thread) says you need either a new trigger or a trigger job to get it to work.

slide fire... :banghead: why dont y'all just go light a string of black cats, you'll get the same outcome.

Valuable post, bro. Really added to the discussion.

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    So after the trigger work/swap, is it the light weight of the M&P 15-22 that allows enough recoil to work the Slidefire? Would a .22 conversion kit in a .223 Rem AR work?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    There is a stock for the 10/22 that comes with a kidd trigger. It costs more than the rifle though. I would imagine You will need a light 2 stage for any slidefire stock to work, especially on a .22

Top Bottom