• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Any body have one these or has had one in the past? Thinking about getting one, read some bad reviews on them but they are old ones. Seems like they have improved them since coming out. I already have a Ruger MK 1&II&III tried one of the walther p22 they are just to small.
    Thanks
    drj
    Lynx Defense

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    All ive heard is that it needs good ammo or could have a cycling problem. Cool gun when I looked at one for the boy.

Kevin Keith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Texas
    I've had one since February. No problems so far but I haven't shot anything but Stingers in it. Cool little gun.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've heard a number of bad things about them. Friend bought one and it decided to crack and essentially die a few months down the road. He was not happy, and he's not the first I've known to have trouble with the Mosquito.

I'd much rather have a Ruger Mark I/II/III, Browning Buckmark, Sig Trailside, AA Conversion, etc.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I had one of the earlier ones that was suprisingly reliable. I hated the trigger though. It was pretty bad. The gun was fun, accurate and easy to maintain. All I'll say is that if you do decide on one, expect the trigger to be horrible and to have to keep it clean/lubed. It hates being dry or dirty. Other than that stuff, which isn't much, they are pretty good guns. Oh yeah, the other thing is that they are not made by SIG, rather made for SIG if that matters to you.

Eagles1181

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Houston
    Borrowed one from a friend once. Could not get it to feed for the life of me. Ended up putting it away and shooting a S&W revolver I had.

Eagle

sltintexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    I have one and it is reliable with CCI minimags. I can usually shoot about 75-100 rounds of the cheap stuff before I have issues, then I switch to minimags. If I use only minimags though I never have an issue.

Top Bottom